Ask yourself, If not now…WHEN?
Invest in yourself, your health, and your well-being.
Beachfront Resort & Yacht Club • ALL-INCLUSIVE PLATINUM PLAN • Daily activities program and entertainment
11 Restaurants/bars on location • This is the Girls Getaway you have been looking for!
Recharge and soak up the inspiration to become the best you possible at Dr. Shellie Hipsky’s Antigua Women’s Retreat: Tropical Transformations presented by Inspiring Lives!
Included in the retreat is Dr. Shellie’s Empowerment: Blueprint for Success Seminar, hosted by The American University of Antigua School of Medicine. After the talk, we will party for the Bubbles Beyond Borders cause with delicious cocktails (cost included)!
Contact Kelly Frost to book today!
Has the word “OVERWHELMED” become part of your daily vocabulary?
• Do you feel like you never have any DOWN TIME to recharge your batteries?
• When someone says “SELF-CARE,” do you look at them with confusion?
• Is participating in a retreat or a GIRLS GETAWAY on your vision board or bucket list?
• Would you like to spend some time on a tropical island with yourTOES IN THE SAND and a cocktail in your hand?
• Are you seeking BALANCE, EMPOWERMENT, AND INSPIRATION?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we urge you to come with us to Antigua Women’s Retreat: Tropical Transformations, hosted by Dr. Shellie Hipsky from Inspiring Lives. During our retreat, you will form a bond and friendship with other heart-centered, like-minded, and authentically compassionate ladies.
While on retreat, Dr. Shellie will offer daily group activities, or you can choose individual reflection at any time. Each day will fill you with inner peace, joy, laughter, and memories to last a lifetime. Not only will you receive that much-needed down time, but you will also gain knowledge from Dr. Shellie about how to find that crucial balance, empowerment, and inspiration you have been searching for.
Thursday, we will offer The Empowerment Seminar: The Blueprint for Success, keynoted by Dr. Shellie Hipsky. Immediately following will be a cocktail fundraiser sponsored by the Global Sisterhood for Bubbles Beyond Borders—a global campaign to support the rights and dreams of girls and women. The campaign, which was conceived by South African sisters Shameema and Haseena Patel, was officially launched on August 16, 2014, in several countries around the world, including Antigua.
ST. JAMES CLUB ANTIGUA’S 100-acre private oasis—a beachfront resort and yacht club situated on a private peninsula with two spectacular beaches and 100 acres of tropical gardens on Antigua’s southeastern coast. This fabulous, full-service, 4-star resort offers a wide range of luxurious accommodations and a variety of services.
All-Inclusive Platinum Plan for Antigua Women’s Retreat: Tropical Transformations
ACCOMMODATIONS—August 15th-19th | package price depends on room selected, see pricing below
Includes accommodations; all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner); all beverages (name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beers and soft drinks by the glass); welcome cocktail upon arrival; daily activities program and entertainment; daily afternoon tea; choice of six (two of which are adults only) swimming pools; sailing; non-motorized water sports (windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking,); 4 championship tennis courts; billiards tables; air-conditioned fitness center; all tips, taxes, and service charges. NOTE: All inclusive guests dining at Piccolo Mondo Restaurant will pay a $40.00 supplement per person per reservation.
All rooms are air-conditioned and include a ceiling fan, direct dial telephone, cable TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box, alarm clock radio, coffeemaker, irons/ironing boards, and fridges.
Club Room (425 sq. ft.)—situated on the ground floor, king bed (two double beds ON REQUEST ONLY), private terrace with garden view.
One Occupant-$1550; Two Occupants-$1750 ($875 per person)
Beachfront (541 sq. ft.)—located in 2-story beachfront buildings, one king or two full beds, upper level—king bed and shower only, lower level—king bed with connecting rooms with two full beds and shower/bath combo. Connecting rooms ON REQUEST ONLY. Private terrace or balcony with ocean view, fridge (not stocked), shower only upstairs and shower/tub downstairs.
One Occupant-$1750; Two Occupants-$1950 ($975 per person)
Royal Suites (329-567 sq. ft.)—king bed, sitting area with fridge (not stocked), private balcony, or patio with a bay view. Internet access.
One Occupant-$1950; Two Occupants-$2150 ($1075 per person)
On location and available to you:
- Two idyllic white sand beaches with very different personalities—the peaceful shores ofMamora Bay and the exciting surf of Coco Beach.
- Swim, dive, and snorkel
- Sail, paddle, and play
- July–October is Antigua turtle-watching season
Extras (not included in package price):
- Marina & catamaran tours
- Tranquility Body and Soul Spa
- Scuba/dive shop
- 18-slip marina
- Tour & car rental desk
Additional details available.
RESTAURANTS & BARS (Restaurant hours and availability are subject to change)
- Rainbow Garden—the main restaurant, open daily for buffet breakfast and lunch. Dinner offers a la carte choices.
- Coco’s—informal (fusion/grill menu) restaurant enjoys an elevated setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Docksider—open-air grill offers romantic candlelit dining on the waterfront.
- Piccolo Mondo—Fine dining restaurant offers creative a la carte Caribbean and Mediterranean cuisine. For all-inclusive guests, a supplement of $40.00 per person applies. Tailored Bermuda-length shorts, “short shorts,” or cutoffs are not allowed.
- Garden Patio—Early morning coffee and afternoon tea
- Reef Deck Bar—poolside, open from 10am to 7pm
- Docksider Bar—waterfront, open from 6:30 to 11pm
- Jacaranda Lounge & Bar—main cocktail bar open from 6pm to 1:30am
- Mamora Bar—beachside, open from 10am to 6pm
- Mamora Beach Grill—located at Mamora Bay serving beverages and light snacks.
- Beach Drinks Cart—located at the beach serving beverages.
Day (until 6:30 pm)
In the restaurants, shoes are worn and bathing suits are covered and dry.
Evening (after 6:30pm)
Summer casual for evening dining will apply. Ripped jeans, flip flops, all beachwear, T-shirts, and tennis shoes are NOT considered summer casual. At the Piccolo Mondo Restaurant, dress is resort elegant (long pants and collared shirt).
Complimentary wireless hotspot is available in the lobby and Garden Patio area for guests with personal laptops. The Internet is also available in the Suites if you bring your own laptop. Wi-Fi service is available in rooms for an extra charge (based on availability).
Must sign up with room option and 25% of room cost by April 30th.
- May 13th—2nd payment of 25% due
- June 13th—2nd payment of 25% due
- July 13th—final payment of 25% due
Individual cancellations made 119 days or less prior to arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the canceled room. Nonrefundable.
Contact Kelly Frost to book today!