Dr. Shellie Hipsky
Dr. Shellie Hipsky inspires, educates, and entertains internationally. With opulent photography gracing the pages, each issue of Inspiring Lives Magazine offers captivating stories and empowering ideas imprinted with Editor-in-Chief Dr. Shellie Hipsky’s vision on everything from business to fashion. Emphasizing entrepreneurship and personal growth, this magazine inspires, encourages, and instructs, addressing every facet of a woman’s life.
Dr. Shellie is the Executive Director of the new non-profit 501 (c) (3) the Global Sisterhood which guides and supports women and girls towards their dreams and goals.
She was deemed “Inspirational Woman of the Month” in Inspirational Woman Magazine and a “Luminary Author” for Inspire Me Today. She earned “Entrepreneur of the Year in Inspiration and Empowerment” and “VIP Woman of the Year”, she was also, one of the “2015 National Professional Woman’s Association’s Women of the Year” and in she was named the 2013 “Best Business Woman in Pittsburgh” Women’s Small Business Association for her Inspiring Lives, LLC and her TV show Inspiring Lives with Dr. Shellie.
Dr. Shellie Hipsky is affiliated with the following organizations: the National Association for Professional Women, Women’s Small Business Association, Coterie. She also serves on the Advisory Boards of the National Association for Women Business Owners, the Homeless Children’s Education Fund, and the World Heritage Cultural Center.
As a former professor of the Global Perspective at the Ph.D. Level for over a decade, she is a proven expert on what she teaches. She keynotes events around the globe. Of her 11 published books, the internationally best-selling Common Threads trilogy, provides Inspiration, Empowerment, and Balance based on 100 amazing interviews from her Empowering Women Radio. Dr. Shellie Hipsky’s latest book series The World Is Ours is illustrated by her 9-year-old girl Alyssa and starts with the book Hopping off on a Business Trip. She continues to share quality time with her family while helping to inspire the world.
- 2015 “Entrepreneur of the Year in Inspiration and Empowerment” – VIP Events Concierge
- One of the “2015 National Professional Woman’s Association’s Women of the Year”
- 2013 “Best Business Woman in Pittsburgh” – Women’s Small Business Association
- “Entrepreneur of the Month” – Entrepreneurs and Professionals Network
- The American Chronicle called Dr. Shellie Hipsky, “A top entrepreneur in the U.S.”
- “Rising Star Award” – Jack LaPresta Education Foundation
- “Travel Woman of the Month” – Anatomie European Clothing
- “Volunteer Award” – Homeless Children’s Education Fund
- “Inspirational Woman of the Month” – Inspirational Woman Magazine